STPSB | Student Links | Supply List | Student Handbook | Bell Schedule
Uniform Order Form |FAQ'S | District Handbook | Moodle | Teacher Links | ID Policy
*In times of emergency, check the School System Website for up-to-date information.
Click on the link at the top of this page to go to www.stpsb.org.
Parents February 27, 2018
Performaces Available 3/22 @ 6:30 pm
SCHOOL SAFETY VIDEO for Parents
DISTRICT FAST FACTS (PDF)
Don't miss out on memories! Order your Yearbook today! jostensyearbooks.com
Create a custom ad for your student's yearbook.
Visit jostensadservice.com to create your recognition ad.
Words of Affirmation for MJH Students
The mission of Madisonville Junior High is to prepare children for life
global community and technology driven society.
We believe we can accomplish this through differentiated and challenging
instruction centered on the whole child. Our faculty will promote engagement
in high quality learning that will allow students to become literate, creative,
productive, and thoughtful decision makers who are learners for life.
- We are a good school and we must strive to become a great school.
- Our core business is to create engaging work for every student, every day.
- Exemplary student achievement is the responsibility of the entire community.
- Teachers are leaders and designers who create meaningful and engaging work for students.
- Student engagement is the key to learning.
- Effective instruction must meet the needs of all students so that every child can learn at expected high levels.
- A safe and caring environment must be nurtured in order for optimal student learning.