STPSB | Student Links | Supply List | Student Handbook | Bell Schedule
Uniform Order Form |FAQ'S | District Handbook | Moodle | Teacher Links | ID Policy
*In times of emergency, check the School System Website for up-to-date information.
Click on the link at the top of this page to go to www.stpsb.org.
District Summer Reading List
6th Grade Orientation/Open House
Tuesday, August 8th ~ 3:00-5:00pm
7th & 8th Grade Open House
Monday, August 28th
7th Grade ~ 5:45-6:45pm
8th Grade ~ 7:15pm-8:15pm
Registration Information for 2017-2018 School Year
* Wednesday, August 2nd - 8:30am - 12:30pm
*Thursday, August 2rd - 8:30am - 12:30pm
Documents to Bring to Registration
If you do not have these documents, please contact the Covington Annex at 985.898.3370
or the Slidell Annex at 985.646.4917 for assistance.
State Certified Birth Certificate
Immunization (Shot) Records
Social Security Card
Proof of Residency
Provide 3 of the documents listed below (must be most current available and list name of parent/guardian and street address).
At least 1 document must be from this list
Other documents may be selected from this list
- a current utility bill dated within the last 30 days (electric, natural gas, water or propane/butane)
- a property tax bill listing homestead exemption
- a signed real estate lease agreement from a real estate office, apartment complex or mobile home property, not from an individual
- paycheck stub
- car insurance declarations page
- vehicle registration
- bank statement
- voter registration card
- state/federal support services
- current year W-2 form
- most recent federal or state income tax return
- cable or satellite bill dated within the last 30 days
Other documents may be required at the time of registration including
custody papers, report card/records from last school, or income verification
for Pre-K students.
The mission of Madisonville Junior High is to prepare children for life
global community and technology driven society.
We believe we can accomplish this through differentiated and challenging
instruction centered on the whole child. Our faculty will promote engagement
in high quality learning that will allow students to become literate, creative,
productive, and thoughtful decision makers who are learners for life.
- We are a good school and we must strive to become a great school.
- Our core business is to create engaging work for every student, every day.
- Exemplary student achievement is the responsibility of the entire community.
- Teachers are leaders and designers who create meaningful and engaging work for students.
- Student engagement is the key to learning.
- Effective instruction must meet the needs of all students so that every child can learn at expected high levels.
- A safe and caring environment must be nurtured in order for optimal student learning.